Emergency Roof Services in Apex, NC, and Surrounding Areas
When your roof starts to leak, you might start to feel helpless. Fortunately, you don’t have to deal with a roofing emergency on your own. Carolina Exteriors provides emergency roof services for local homeowners throughout the Triangle, working to help prevent further damage and repair your roof before the leak gets worse.
When you need emergency roof repair services, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our experts by calling 919-886-7587 or contacting us online.
Emergency Roof Services
Taking swift action is one of the most important things you can do in the event of a roofing emergency. That starts with finding the right emergency roof company to help you with the repairs.
Here at Carolina Exteriors, we have experience identifying the source of roof leaks and making repairs to the damaged areas to help keep your home and your family protected. In the event of an emergency, you can trust that we’ll be there for you.
Different Types of Emergency Roof Damage
While every type of roof damage needs to be addressed at some point, not all damage qualifies as an emergency. Let’s take a closer look at some of the most common issues that may constitute an emergency roof leak:
- Tree damage, which can pose a risk to the structural integrity of your home
- Fire damage, which can leave your home exposed to the elements
- Pest infestations, which can leave large holes in your roof, which is particularly a concern if a storm is on the way
- Lightning strikes, which can leave your home vulnerable to storm damage
- High winds, which can leave your roof decking exposed
- Significant weather events, such as hurricanes or tornadoes, which can cause significant damage to your roof
Immediate Steps to Take in the Event of a Roofing Emergency
If you have any of the above events happen to your roof, take a deep breath and try not to feel too overwhelmed. Then, take the following steps to help prevent further damage:
1. Determine whether you’re in danger: If you and your family are in immediate danger or you worry that your roof may collapse, evacuate your home as quickly as possible.
2. Call a professional roofing company: Reach out to the Carolina Exteriors team by calling 919-886-7587 and letting us know you have a roofing emergency.
3. Try to limit damage inside: If it’s safe to be inside, put out buckets to collect leaking water to help prevent damage to your home’s interior.
4. Talk to your insurance company: Depending on the cause of the damage, your emergency roof repairs may be covered by insurance. Reach out to your insurance company to see if there are any additional steps you need to take.
5. Document the damage: If possible, take photos of the damage to your home, which can be helpful with your insurance claim.
What We’ll Do During a Roofing Emergency
When you contact our experts during a roofing emergency, we’ll take swift action to repair your roof and mitigate the damage. Here’s what you can expect us to do:
- Assess the damage, looking for the source of the leaks
- Add a temporary roof patch to the affected areas
- Develop a repair plan
- Give you a free estimate for the necessary repairs
- Schedule the repair services based on what works best for you
Why Choose Carolina Exteriors?
When you have an emergency roof leak, the contractor you hire to fix it will make all the difference. Our expert roofers are committed to using progressive and sophisticated technology that allows us to quickly and efficiently identify issues with your roof and make the necessary repairs so your family feels safe once again.
We can guarantee that we won’t stop working until the job is done right so you can feel confident knowing your roof is in good hands.
Contact Us for Emergency Roofing Services
At the first sign of a roofing emergency, reach out to our experts for help. You can reach us by calling 919-886-7587 or contacting us online.
Emergency Roof Services FAQs
Should I attempt to temporarily fix my roof until you come out to repair it?
No, attempting DIY roof repairs is one of the most dangerous things you can do around your home. Instead, contact us immediately and we’ll get out to your home as quickly as possible.
Is there anything I can do to prevent a roofing emergency?
Sometimes, emergency leaks are out of your control. However, it’s a good idea to schedule regular maintenance services so a roofer can identify potential problem areas before disaster strikes.