When you need new windows in your home, choosing the right kind will make all the difference. Here at Carolina Exteriors, we are proud to install high-quality window brands. ProVia windows, for example, are one of the best options for your home. Below, you’ll learn more about ProVia windows to help you decide if they’re the right choice for your home.
If you have any questions as you plan your window replacement project, we are here to be a helpful resource for you. Please don’t hesitate to reach out by calling us at 919-886-7587 or contacting us online.
As you’re planning your window replacement, there are many different decisions you’ll need to make. Aside from choosing ProVia windows, you’ll also have to think about glass options, stain and paint finishes, and type of window. Of course, the most important decision you’ll make is the contractor you hire for the installation.
When you choose Carolina Exteriors, we’ll help you guide you through all of these decisions so you feel confident that you’re making the best choice for your home.
Different ProVia Window Styles
Are you curious about the different ProVia window styles you can choose? The company offers the following options for local homeowners:
- Architectural windows: These come in a variety of different shapes and sizes and make a great focal point for almost any room.
- Casement windows: These have a single sash that cranks open and shut on a hinge.
- Double-hung windows: These are widely recognized as the most popular window style. They have an upper and lower sash, which move independently of each other.
- Garden windows: These extend out and allow extra light into your home. They are popular to install over kitchen sinks.
- Picture windows: These don’t open, but they are perfect for any room where you want to let in light and enjoy the view.
- Bay and bow windows: These are made from casement, double-hung, or picture windows, set at varying angles to extend out from your home.
- Hopper windows: These are single-sash options that open inward from the top.
- Sliding windows: These slide open either horizontally or vertically on a track.
ProVia Window Lines
ProVia offers the above window styles across their four different window lines, so there’s something for every homeowner. You can learn more about each line below.
Endure™: This vinyl window line offers excellent energy efficiency, as they are ENERGY STAR® certified.
Aeris™: This is a wood-clad window line that gives you the beautiful, classic look of wood windows in a much more durable package.
Aspect™: Another vinyl window option, these are a good mid-range choice that many homeowners love.
ecoLite™: Considered the best economy-class vinyl window option on the market, these are affordable and efficient.
Benefits of ProVia Windows
Are you still trying to decide if ProVia windows are the right choice for your home? Consider some of the benefits of installing them:
- They are highly customizable, coming in a variety of stains, finishes, and colors. You can also choose from different grid and glass design options.
- They are secure, as they feature extra-strength hardware to help keep out intruders.
- They are energy efficient, helping to keep your home at a more comfortable temperature, no matter what the weather is like outside.
- They are extremely durable and are designed to withstand the elements, so they look great for years.
We have installed countless ProVia windows for our customers over the years and we think you’ll love them too!
Why Choose Carolina Exteriors?
When you decide to install ProVia windows in your home, finding the right contractor is key. Here at Carolina Exteriors, we know all the ins and outs of installing ProVia windows correctly, so they’ll last as long as possible.
When you choose us for your window replacement project, we’ll sit down with you, listen to your wants and needs, and make expert recommendations about which ProVia windows to choose so your project goes smoothly from start to finish.
Schedule Your ProVia Windows Installation
Don’t wait any longer to upgrade your home with high-quality ProVia windows. To set up a free consultation with our experts, please call 919-886-7587 or contact us online.
ProVia Windows FAQs
Do ProVia windows come with a warranty?
Yes, ProVia offers a lifetime limited transferable warranty on its Aeris™, Endure™, and Aspect™ lines. The ecoLite™ line comes with a lifetime limited warranty.
How do I care for ProVia windows?
Most ProVia windows can be cleaned with mild soap, water, and a gentle cloth. You should avoid using harsh or abrasive cleaners, as they can cause damage.