Jamie & Andrew O. – Cary James Hardie Siding Replacement
Type of Project:
Siding, Trim, Windows, Door, Skylights, and Chimney & Cupola removal
Products / Materials Used (name of Hardie siding used or type of shingle used, colors, etc.):
- James Hardie® ColorPlus Cedarmill Woodgrain lap siding | Color: Pearl Gray
- ColorPlus HardieShingle “Straight Shake” | Color: Pearl Gray
- ColorPlus HardieTrim | Color: Artic White
- Pella 350 Series Double Hung, picture / fixed / transom, and Casements | Color: White
- Skylight Velux Fixed Mount Skylights / Flashing Kits
- Front Entry Door: Therma- Tru Smooth Star Single Door Sidelights (Pre-Painted)
- Front Middle [b/w garages]: Therma- Tru Smooth Star (Pre-Painted)
Jamie and Andrew’s project was quite unique. They decided to give their home an exterior renovation by replacing the siding with James Hardie ColorPlus Cedarmill Woodgrain Lap Siding in pearl grey, replace a handful of windows with the Pella 350 Series in white, adding new Therma-Tru doors and transforming the home by removing the chimney and a few round windows to give it a modern look. This home home has the appearance of a completely new home especially due to the color selection from original warm tones to sleek modern cool tones. Their home has an eye-catching curve appeal as well with the clever addition to the front of the home by adding HardieShingle Shake creating a unique contrast of texture. Carolina Exteriors Design Consultant worked hand in hand with the Family’s exterior renovation and the Project manager, as well as the crew to bring to life the unique design plan.
Comments are closed.