Chris K. – James Hardie Siding, Pella Windows & Gutter Replacement
Type of Project:
Siding, Trim, Windows, Paint, Gutter & Gutter Guards
Products / Materials Used (name of Hardie siding used or type of shingle used, colors, etc.):
- James Hardie 8.25 Cedarmill Woodgrain Siding ColorPlus | Color: Artic White
- James Hardie Trim ColorPlus | Color: Artic White
- Pella Series 250 | Color: White
- Gutter & Downspouts | Color: White
- Gutter Guard [Product]: Bulldog | Color: Bronze
- Sherwin Williams SuperPaint | Color Match: Artic White Front Entry, Rear Entry Door, Crawl Space Door, Garage Door/Frame and Trim & Boxing
Front Door | Color: SW6673 – Banana Cream Shutters | Colors: SW7065 – Argos
Mr. Knowlton discovered and reached out to Carolina Exteriors through SAS recommendations and a yard sign from a project we completed. Mr. Knowlton’s initial exterior project consisted of window replacement and a full reside with James Hardie Siding and Trim. Once meeting with our Design Consultant, the finalized project by our Project Manager and Crew included James Hardie ColorPlus low maintenance Siding, Artic White James Hardie Trim, 24 Pella 250 Vinyl framed windows, Bulldog Gutter Guards, Gutter & Downspout, and a refresh of paint with Sherwin Williams Super Paint. The exterior project gave this early 1990’s home a bright look with reliable products we gladly completed.
Comments are closed.