Replacement windows, also referred to as “drop-in” or “pocket” windows can significantly increase your home’s energy efficiency and reduce exterior maintenance – ultimately increasing resale value and delivering a strong return on investment. Carolina Exteriors, your replacement window company in Raleigh, NC, has partnered with the best manufacturers to provide our clients with the greatest selection of replacement windows in the Greater Raleigh, NC area. Our goal is to provide you with a full line of Raleigh replacement windows that enhance your home’s climate comfort, and significantly reduce the time and effort required to maintain them. We offer a variety of premium Energy Star Certified vinyl replacement windows and wood windows from names you can trust, backed by industry leading warranties. All replacement windows are available in a variety of shapes, styles, configurations and colors, as well as, various energy efficient glass packages.Selecting a replacement window:
- Frame type: Which frame is right for you –Vinyl (most popular), Vinyl Clad, PVC, Wood Clad? Each type has its advantages – be sure to discuss with your Design Consultant.
- Colors: We offer a variety of custom colors to match exterior trim components or interior color combinations, including wood grain laminates.
- Styles and configurations: Each window has a specific purpose or advantage. For example: horizontal sliders are popular for their ease of use and contemporary style; picture windows offer maximum visibility; and casement windows offer maximum ventilation. You can also combine different styles, shapes and sizes of windows to create a unique look.
- Glass and Grids: The glass you choose is as important as the frame it’s in. The right glass can control the sun’s heat, reduce harmful UV rays that fade carpet and furniture, and can even lower your energy bills. Optional grids can create a distinctive look for every room. You can choose from multiple configurations, sizes and styles.
- Hardware Options: All window hardware is tailor made for our systems, so you can select a design that’s ideal for you. All of our window hardware meets, or exceeds, the strictest forced entry codes – providing safety and security for your family year–round.
- Specialty Windows: Looking to add a signature touch to your home or want more natural light to brighten your surroundings? A specialty window, such as a bay or bow window or garden window, may be just what you’re looking for.
- Sash Kits: Looking to match existing wood windows? We offer a wide range of sash kits – perfect for those customers looking to maintain the original “classic” wood window look of their home, without having to replace all the components of the window unit itself. Sash kits are also a great alternative to replacing all the windows in a home.
The most common shapes and configurations are listed below for reference. However, should you have a question or be interested in a shape or style that is not be listed, give Carolina Exteriors a call at 919-886-7587 or request an estimate and our team will gladly assist you. We will provide you product literature, working sample units and other information to assist in selecting the perfect replacement window for your project.
|MOST COMMON WINDOW TYPES:|