Ready to get a quote?
Let us know how we can help and we will get in touch with you immediately.
A Trusted Name
Raleigh Replacement Windows
Replacing your home's windows is a remodeling project that can significantly increase your home's energy efficiency by reducing heating and coolling bills. In addition, replacement windows are a great way to reduce exterior maintenance over time while increasing resale value and delivering a strong return on investment. Carolina Exteriors Plus, your window company in Raleigh, NC, has partnered with the best manufacturers to provide our clients with the greatest selection of new construction windows and Raleigh replacement windows in the Greater Raleigh, NC area. Our goal is to provide you with a full line of Raleigh replacement windows that enhance your home's climate comfort, and significantly reduce the time and effort required to maintain them. We offer wood windows and vinyl replacement windows in a variety of shapes, styles and colors, as well as, aluminum cladded and fiberglass in both replacement (drop in/pocket) and new construction (full frame) styles.
Our Energy-Star qualified windows are energy efficient and can substantially reduce heating and cooling seasonal costs, improve daylight and visibility, provide improved overall home comfort and help reduce fading of fabric, furnishings and flooring. Whether you’re looking for new construction windows or replacement windows, let Carolina Exteriors Plus, Raleigh Replacement Windows Contractor, help you decide on the brand, style and finish that meets your particular needs. Carolina Exteriors can even cut-in and install a window where you currently don't have one - allowing more natural light into darker rooms and adding more style to any home.
After selecting the type of windows you like, our project team will take care of the rest – from free measurements to removal and disposal of your old windows to expert installation of your new construction windows or raleigh replacement windows, you can rest assured that your home has quality windows that will last a lifetime.
Five steps for selecting a window:
- Frame type: Which frame is right for you – Wood, Fiberglass, Vinyl, Aluminum Clad? Each type has its advantages - be sure to discuss with your Design Consultant.
- Colors: we offer a variety of custom colors to match exterior trim components or interior color combinations, including wood grain laminates.
- Styles and configurations: Each window has a specific purpose or advantage. For example: horizontal sliders are popular for their ease of use and contemporary style; picture windows offer maximum visibility; and casement windows offer maximum ventilation. You can also combine different styles, shapes and sizes of windows to create a unique look.
- Glass and Grids: the glass you choose is as important as the frame it’s in. The right glass can control the sun’s heat, reduce harmful UV rays that fade carpet and furniture, and can even lower your energy bills. Optional grids can create a distinctive look for every room. You can choose from multiple configurations, sizes and styles.
- Hardware Options: All window hardware is tailor made for our systems, so you can select a design that’s ideal for you. All of our window hardware meets, or exceeds, the strictest forced entry codes – providing safety and security for your family year–round.
- Specialty Windows: Looking to add a signature touch to your home or want more natural light to brighten your surroundings? A specialty window, such as a bay or bow window or garden window, may be just what you’re looking for.
- Sash Kits: if you're looking to match existing wood windows, we offer a wide range of sash kits - perfect for those customers looking to maintain the original "classic" wood window look of their home, without having to replace all the components of the window unit itself. Sash kits are also a great alternative to replacing all the windows in a home.
EXAMPLES OF WINDOWS:
Contact us today for more information and to get a FREE Consultation with North Carolina's best siding and trim, windows and roofing company.
What Our Clients Say
- We dicided that replacing all the siding with HardiPlank was a major step toward low maintenance care for our house. Carolina Exterior Plus worked hard to make the replacement of our siding fast and painless. We are thrilled how the house looks now. The new siding and shutters look sharp.…
View our Service Area
Need siding and trim, windows or roofing?
To transform your home into your dream home, make the first call to Carolina Exteriors Plus.
Carolina Exteriors Plus
Orange County, NC
Chapel Hill (27514, 27516, 27517)
Durham (27703, 27704, 27705, 27707, 27712, 27713)
Wake County, NC
Apex (27502, 27523, 27539)
Cary (27511, 27513, 27518, 27519)
Clayton (27520, 27527)
Fuquay Varina (27526)
Holly Springs (27540)
Raleigh (27603, 27604, 27606, 27607, 27608, 27609, 27610, 27612, 27613, 27614, 27615, 27616, 27617)
Research Triangle Park (RTP)
Wake Forest (27587)
Chatham County, NC
James Hardie Color Plus
We install James Hardie ColorPlus siding and trim products that use ColorPlus Technology including handpicked custom color combinations to help you find the siding colors that work best for both the style of your home and your own personal taste.