Are your existing windows failing? Do your windows have rotten frames, exterior trim, or damaged sills? Are your windows out of square? Would you like to change the size or shape of your windows? If you answered yes to any of the previous questions, you should consider “full frame” window replacement. Full frame windows, also referred to as “New Construction” windows mirror new construction installations in that the entire window frame and sashes are removed to expose the rough opening, allowing for a superior weather tightness and often more visible glass space. Interior trim (casing, etc.) is also removed and replaced with new painted/stained trim. Carolina Exteriors, the best window replacement company in Raleigh, NC, has partnered with the best manufacturers to provide our clients with the greatest selection of full frame window options in the Greater Raleigh, NC area. Our full frame replacement windows will increase your home’s energy efficiency, add curb appeal and significantly reduce the time and effort required to maintain them. We offer a variety of premium Energy Star Certified full frame replacement windows from names you can trust, such as Andersen, Atrium and Plygem, backed by industry leading warranties. Full frame replacement windows are also available in a variety of materials, shapes, styles, configurations and colors, as well as, various energy efficient glass packages.
Selecting a replacement window:
- Frame type: Which frame is right for you –Vinyl (most popular), Vinyl Clad, PVC, Wood or Wood Clad? Each type has its advantages – be sure to discuss with your Design Consultant.
- Colors: We offer a variety of custom colors to match exterior trim components, as well as, various wood finishes (oak, maple, etc.) on the interior.
- Styles and configurations: Each window has a specific purpose or advantage. For example: horizontal sliders are popular for their ease of use and contemporary style; picture windows offer maximum visibility; and casement windows offer maximum ventilation. You can also combine different styles, shapes and sizes of windows to create a unique look.
- Glass and Grids: The glass you choose is as important as the frame it’s in. The right glass can control the sun’s heat, reduce harmful UV rays that fade carpet and furniture, and can even lower your energy bills. Optional grids can create a distinctive look for every room. You can choose from multiple configurations, sizes and styles.
- Hardware Options: All window hardware is tailor made for our systems, so you can select a design that’s ideal for you. All of our window hardware meets, or exceeds, the strictest forced entry codes – providing safety and security for your family year–round.
- Specialty Windows: Looking to add a signature touch to your home or want more natural light to brighten your surroundings? A specialty window, such as a bay or bow window or garden window, may be just what you’re looking for.
The most common shapes and configurations are listed below for reference. However, should you have a question or be interested in a shape or style that is not be listed, give Carolina Exteriors a call at 919-886-7587 or request an estimate and our team will gladly assist you. We will provide you product literature, working sample units and other information to assist in selecting the perfect replacement window for your project.
|MOST COMMON WINDOW TYPES:|